Personal service: Our commitment. Our privilege.
From Design to Delivery, Depend on Dietary.
Customer service is the cornerstone of how we do business. Whether you order online or in person, you will work with a sales representative or consultant.
Dietary Equipment believes in building client relationships not just sales. So when you call, a real person answers the phone to help with your order and ensure you receive the best foodservice equipment and supply solutions for your needs.
- Kitchen Design and Layout: Rough-ins and to-scale drawings are available for turnkey jobs.
- Tabletop and Smallware Pricing: We can provide all types of kitchen utensils and dining room dinnerware to make your job easier.
- Equipment Budget and Quoting: Our experienced representatives can quote your equipment needs, usually the same day.
- Free Brochure Binder: Upon request, we will send you a brochure binder to provide you with an idea of the scope of products available through Dietary Equipment Company.
Special Assistance with Difficult Projects
- Custom Fabrication: There is no requirement too big or too small for us to custom build—stainless steel and millwork products included!
- Sourcing Unique Items: We will meet your specialty equipment and unique parts needs.
- Drop Shipment: Common carrier freight can ship your equipment straight from the factory to your dock.
- Installation Services: Uncrating and setting equipment in place can be provided upon request when purchasing equipment. Utility connections, check, test, and startup are also available.
- International Freight Forwarding: We can handle your shipping needs for overseas requirements.
Service After Purchase
- Warranty Service Work: We can arrange service contracts and warranty work for you.
- Replacement Parts: We can provide the parts you need to have your equipment running again.